Croda's Inscription Gold Guide - paid version, only $5

Some beautiful music to read the blog to . . . . . . (i first heard on PowerWord:Gold podcast)

Thursday 2 August 2012

Preparation update for Mists of Pandaria

for other ideas on the glyph market and other general tips see the free Croda's Inscription Gold Guide

The launch date for Mists of Pandaria has been announced as 25th September 2012.

That leaves us under 2 months to be prepared for the launch – to that end below is an update of where i currently stand and what i need to do.

I have 5 professions fully levelled over 3 characters – Inscription, Enchanting, Tailoring, Jewel Crafting and Alchemy.  On my Scribe i also have Herbalism which is fully maxed out.



Raw material stocks for my Scribe – work in progress:

I have 8 of every glyph.

My aim is to have sufficient inks to cover until the herb farmers get up to speed and start providing the Auction House with Mists of Pandaria herbs at sensible prices.  If there is a huge rush for glyphs then i would expect the price of glyphs to rise substantially more than offsetting the higher prices of herbs.

Given it takes 3 inks per glyph, then my current ink stock pile gives me:

867 BLackfallow inks to be converted = 289 glyphs.

1655 ink of the sea = 552 glyphs.  Target is 600 glyphs worth.

695 ethereal ink = 231 glyphs.  Target is 350 glyphs worth.

521 Midnight ink  = 174 glyphs.  Target is 230 glyphs worth.

678 Jadefire ink = 226 glyphs.  Target is done.

325 Lion’s ink = 108 glyphs.  Target is 350 glyphs worth.

641 Shimmering ink = 213 glyphs.  Target is done.

437 Celestial ink = 145 glyphs.  Target is done.

Given the Blackfallow inks i already have i am well on my way to getting there.

I don’t plan on stocking any herbs.



Raw material stocks for my other professions – all done:

I don’t plan to stock any additional raw materials above the norm for these – all my focus will be on my main profession which is Inscription.



Profession Completeness – work in progress:

My Scribe has all the recipes.  My other characters are busy picking up the recipes that drop from specific mobs.



Character progression  - all done:

Scribe done enough – could do better but will be able to level through the next content.

Enchanter / Tailor may need some work – could level but currently only at beginning dungeon ability on Cataclysm.

Jewelcrafter / Alchemist – all done, will be fully able to level through the next content.



Addons:

I have made sure they are all up to date and i have Auctioneer and Auctionator as backups to Tradeskillmaster in case it breaks.  I also have two postal addons in case on breaks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.